All Charter Rates Are Based Per Boat, Not Per Person
We do not offer shared charters, all of our bookings are by private groups that charter the entire boat for themselves.
23 ft. Super Panga = $250
26 ft. Super Panga = $290
* 23 ft. Pangas: two anglers per boat, (500 lb. max.)
* 26 ft. Super Panga: three anglers per panga,(600 lb. max.)
* Standard Six hour trips
Cruisers Charters Available:
28 ft. Californian = $400
30 ft. Californian = $440
34 ft. Luhrs = $650
40 ft. Black Fin = $1,200 ( Up to Eight Anglers)
35 ft. Cabo Sportfisher = $1,350 (Full Day, includes beverages)
* Three to Six passengers, depending on size of charter
* Standard Seven hour trips.
*Mexican Fishing Licenses are required for all persons 12 years of age or more that aboard the vessel and are sold by an official each morning at the same dock area. The individual one day license cost is $250 pesos, there are weekly and yearly licenses also available. Other options for purchasing these permits are at the local super market La Comer or On Line, Mexican web site, https://www.sportfishingbcs.gob.mx/
* Please be sure to have a printed copy of your license, not just stored on your cellular.
* Live bait (when available) typically costs $20 to $30 per boat. This is paid directly to bait suppliers after they transfer the baitfish to your boat. Normally bait is available after launching, in the marina channel area.
* You supply your own lunch and beverages, Resorts prepare box lunches, Vendors at Marina area sell limited items.
* The boat will be equipped with an ice chest and ice.
* A customary tip for your crew averages 15% to 20% of the charter rate.
* After returning from your charter there is a separate crew that will fillet your catch for you, average cost can range $10 to $30, depending on size and quantity of fish.
Reservations for Panga Charters are considered tentative until $100 deposit per day is received
Reservations for Cruiser Charters we require a $200 deposit per day to confirm
PayPal Transactions are subject to a 5% Service Charge
We will promptly send you a confirmation e-mail with meeting details. All deposits are refundable if the weather conditions do not allow for safe launching on your scheduled date. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund, minus a $30 administration fee will be returned if there is at least 15 days notice, shorter notice cancellation will be subject to forfeiting their total deposit unless charter can be re-booked
The balance of all charters is paid in cash on the charter date.
Please remember that there are no ATM machines located near our marina dock area, only in downtown area of San Jose del Cabo.
We are not accepting credit cards or any form of checks at this time
Another Payment Option is to Direct Deposit into our Wells Fargo account. If interested we will e-mail you information.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellations by clients with less than fifteen days notice and no shows by anglers on the day of the scheduled fishing charter will be responsible for paying the full amount of the trip they have reserved. When you reserve a fishing charter we do not book anyone else for that same boat or date. In case of bad weather that does not allow for safe launching on your scheduled date we will offer a full refund or change dates if possible.
Please confirm availability of the preferred size charter and on which date or dates through e-mail before placing Pay Pal deposit, there is no calendar on this site that shows which dates are open, this is always done in advance through e-mails.